The Local Area
Whatever your culinary tastes you will find something in Palm Cove to suit. With some of the finest seafood available you will be spoilt for choice! There are four restaurants located within The Beach Club including the award winning NuNu. There are an additional ten more restaurants within walking distance. For breakfast or a quick snack there are numerous bars and coffee shops within Palm Cove.
With an abundance of activities in and around Palm Cove there are enough to suit both the most intrepid and adventurous to the more sedate!
- Trips to World heritage sites such as The Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge.
- Scuba Diving.
- Sky Diving.
- Deep Sea Fishing.
- Sailing and surf-skiing.
- Cairns Tropical Zoo.
- Crocodile Adventures.
- Hot Air Ballooning.
- White Water Rafting.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail.
- Aboriginal Cultural Park.
This area is a golfers paradise with some great courses on your doorstep;
- Paradise Palms Championship Golf Course (Graham Marsh designed) - just 5 minutes away.
- Sea Temple Championship Course at Port Douglas (Peter Thompson designed).
- Mirage Golf Course at Port Douglas.
- Half Moon Bay Golf Course at Yorkey’s Knob (15 minutes away).
- Cairns Golf Course (30 minutes away).
Our guest manager would be happy to assist with organisation of any of these activities for you.